Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mini Album 3

Another page of my mini album.
 For this one I used a pocket that I found on you tube (I didn't take note of the video :( ) But it has room for at least 4 journaling tags or photo mats.
 I used some cute little golden applique flowers, feathers, ribbon bows and all kinds of gems and acrylic pearls.
 Here is a picture of the tag that goes in the pocket. Liquid pearls all over and Mod Podge dimensional magic.
 This is the other tag or photo mat (depending on the size of the picture), I cut a border with one of my punches. Pink photo corner is my own design and the green one is K & Co.
This is my favorite tag, I think it's so cute and out-of-the-ordinary. Cardstock looks lighter than it actually is, it's more of an aquamarine. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment