Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Solary, Solary, Solary...

More of my dear Solary's layouts, I hope you like them and thanks for looking!
For this LO I used flowers and my own cut outs and a couple of sequin butterflies.
My mom made this felt and ribbon flower, I think its colors go perfect with this LO.
Here you can also see in detail my cut outs :)
Ribbon flower and sequin butterfly:
For this LO I used some cut out shapes I bought from K & Company a while ago and some I bought from scrapbook.com a few days ago. I also use 2 of my cut out shapes and a white dollie.
This last LO is not exactly my favorite but here it goes:
The round embellishments you can see here were made by my mom with sequins and bead seeds. It is some work and fortunately their colors combined perfectly with this LO.

No comments:

Post a Comment