Sunday, July 25, 2010

Solary's Pictures in a Layout

Before I took some pictures of my dog outside planning to make some really nice layouts, I also got some pictures of flowers from the internet and added them to Solary's layouts to make them more bright and colorful. I hope you like these summer time layouts. Thanks for visiting!
 

Here they are one by one in detail:
I did this layout using Sketchabilities' # 20 sketch.
For this Lo I used some leaves from a bush I bought at a craft store and the yellow flowers are also from one of those bushes you can buy to do floral arragements, don't they look great? ;) The little white flowers was made by my mom (She's the fabric, lace and ribbon fanatic), the butterflies are sequins (which I love) and I used one of my handmade tags.

For this next one I used some of the handmade paper flowers I did using punches and they are posted in June's archive. I also used one of my handmade tags. Papers are K & Company (my favorite) and DCWV: Saffron stack.
I also used some stickers I had.

The title I printed on the computer and then used cat eye ink pads to make it green. 
For the next Lo I used some of the ribbon flowers you can see on the right side of the blog, I posted those back in June. Again K & Company papers, stickers and my own cut outs.



For this Lo I used some lace and ribbon and an embossed handmade paper I had bought a long time ago. I also used some gems I had never used before and my own cut out shapes.
Prima flowers and butterflies!




I hope you like them, Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment